Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Face is Stuck to This Book





When i went to my favorite bookstore to find something fun to read, I found this book. This is the perfect kind of book, because it's got more pictures than texts on it. Actually, I don't know what to call this one. It's not quite a book. It's more like Demetri Martin's (the author) drawing book. And I like it a lottle (It's a little but like a lot of little). His drawings are clever, witty, funny and interesting. I think he spends so many time daydreaming and thinking about most of things he draws on the book. And I could tell you that his drawings give me fresh perspective about things I see daily. Even though some of his drawings just left me wondering clueless about what he's trying to say but I enjoy this book so much. If you find this book, go buy it. It's worth it. You might finish it less than an hour. And personally, I think Mr. Demetri is quite handsome, don't you think? :D




No comments:

Post a Comment